Saturday, December 17, 2011

bad night

You know that feeling when you get when you feel bad, like pain bad. And you don't know what is wrong with you, it hurts then you freak out. And while you are freaking out your blood pressure goes up. So in all that feeling you are having a hour before that you took some spelling pills. Yeah this situation is fuck up you dosing in and out of pain that you think that you might have a heart attack and right now you going crazy. Thank god your mother is a nurse and her cool calm collected mind helped you out during this situation and she know what to do. Oh you did not have that situation last night I did and it sucked. I just putting this in my blog before I go crazy. And one more thing I have to start changing my diet *meme face*. Dam I never thought that I would be in this situation. oh well "time after time"

1 comment:

Dwayne Roberts said...

you know the mess up part. it look like I have to get a kennect